Opinions about 21 LED Guideman light?

Genxsis

Newly Enlightened
I was at a Menard's store yesterday and saw something new that I was wondering if anyone has any opinions about. I did a search on this site for it and didn't find anything, so I guess it must have just recently been made.

It's a flashlight made by a company called Guideman. It looks good in the package. The light has 21 LEDs that can be used 7, 14 or 21 at a time. And it only cost $12.99. There was another version next to it that had 6 LEDs and 1 xenon bulb and cost $19.99.

Has anyone else seen these two? They looked good for their prices, but I couldn't touch them inside their packaging, so it's difficult to tell.

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to CPF G. I have not seen/heard of the light. Try typing 21 LED on ebay to see if any come up.

Yooper

Enlightened
I'm pretty sure Guideman doesn't "make" anything. They buy cheap stuff from Chinese manufacturers and package and sell it. I think I've seen the same light and I've considered trying it out. There are more and more pretty decent LED lights out there now, but there is a lot of junk out there now too. My recommendation: buy one and review it here on cpf for us.