• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired BOTH SOLD: Two Rare McLux TK Originals, Sealed Bags

BOTH SOLD: Rare still-sealed-in-bag original McLux TK's. These TK's have not been touched by human hands since they were built and sealed by the Skunkworks Team three years ago. Depressing their switches through their sealed bags indicates the lights both work perfectly. They are serial #'s 033 and 032, prev. owned by CPF'er Carpe Diem.

$250 each shipped anywhere, BOTH ARE SOLD.

PayPal only, first to respond here in thread with an unconditional "I'll take it" has priority. No additional fees for PayPal or for shipping/handling.

SealedTK.jpg

Last edited:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Rare McLux TK Original, Sealed Bag

Hi Guys...

Whoever gets this light, and at this price, will be most fortunate. This McLux TK is pure and pristine...in the very same mint condition as when Darell packaged it and sent it to me several years ago.

I sold it only because I bought *several* :rolleyes: :p of the McLux TK`s when they first were offered for sale, and I decided to sell one or more to Dad. He is kindly willing to pass one of them along to one of you folks....and, if I might add, for the same price he paid.

It`s a great light, and it doesn`t get any better than this as far as mint condition goes.

Best wishes to all!

:)

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

darkzero said:
Hey Will, be careful with that flashlight. I hope it's not one of your McLux Tk's. :laughing:

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

LOL, Freddy, nope, not one of mine. I have only one TK but something happened to it and the head does not light up correctly anymore. :rant:
But that's ok, I still have plenty more to play with:

mcluxs.jpg

This doesn't mean I'm not looking to collect more though. :grin2:

BUMP... someone needs to buy this rarity, I didn't even know that's how they came packaged. :thinking:

Last edited:

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

:awman:... :drool: :drool: :drool: ... what a nice collection... :clap: :twothumbs:

one more :bumpit: for this awesome light! :)

Re: FS: Two Rare McLux TK Originals, Sealed Bags

Thanks for the bumps fellas. I've decided to sell BOTH of these that I got from Carpe. One has sold, but there is one more. Quite possibly the LAST sealed McLux TK in existence.

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Two Rare McLux TK Originals, Sealed Bags

Those are a couple of beaut's! Tell me, what is this style of Mclux head called?(the small one) Is it the TK head? I just want to know so I know what to ask for when the time (money) comes. I really want a two cell version of these, with the same head, and with a Lux V in it. I know, these heads aren't recommended for that, but I don't care. A pure black one with bead blasted head would be extra sweet.

Last edited: