Where can I buy a Mclux flashlight online?

Spongebob

Newly Enlightened
I seen a post here with a picture of a Mclux PD in a chrome type finish. Being addicted to shiney objects im afraid I must aquire one asap. Please help :bow:

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bob,

the chrome PD's were a small special production. The only way to get one is to place a WTB request, and to be forwarned it'll cost a few pretty pennies for one. sorry to disapoint you.

but the light is awsome I've got one in Bare Al........ It's a purrrrrrty light :drool:

Doug

Spongebob

Newly Enlightened
:mecry: Well then can anyone suggest another brand of flashlight that comes with extra shiney finish. One that is easily obtainable of course.

BTW I love this site, I always though I was weird because I had so many mag-lites, well I might still be weird but at least I now have company lol.

Spongebob

Newly Enlightened
All the built lights there are black or natural finish, and I do need a built light. I do not know anything about the technical workings and lingo of the light world yet, but I will work on that. Thats a nice site though even if confusing for a new guy.

After a few minutes I started looking for a flux capasitor in 2.2 gigawatts :grin2:

XFlash

Enlightened
Hi Spongebob,
In my browser on the bottom of that page shows 2 Chrome Aleph3 in stock.
Oh well

Spongebob

Newly Enlightened
I got it, It was not pulling it up the first couple times. Thats exactly the finish I want but I do not like the design of the light, lamp is way too big for the body for my taste. I like the looks of the mclux as well as its finish.