Who sells the Vari-Brite 52L?

fire-stick

Enlightened
I saw flashlightreview's review on the Vari-Brite 52L and I keep on reading posts about the Vari-Brite 52L but I can't seem to find anyone who sells it..

Thanks

Scott

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can't recall seeing the Lux V version available for sale though I'm sure I just missed it. The Lux III versions are available through a number of CPF vendors and group buys.

NoFair

Flashlight Enthusiast
Emilion sells it, it's called Quicksilver V on his site and I think the price for CPF'ers is about $62. He does give a discount for CPF members so be sure to send him an e-mail with your CPF handle and you will then see the reduced prices when you log on the next time.

I you check you the dealer section you will find links to his site and some special offers.

He also has good deals on Li-ion batteries and chargers, will usually reply quickly to e-mails and has reasonable shipping rates.

I have a Quicksilver V and I'm very satisfied with the output (about 80 lumen, based on Quickbeams review an comparisons) and quality of this product. I use it mostly with unprotected 18650 Li-ions. It is a almost ideal general purpuse flashlight.

The Vari-brites have been called the poor-mans SF U2 and I belive it's a pretty good comparison. If only they would offer it in HAIII-nat, with a better reflector (McR-27?) and slightly better electronics... You listening Emilion ;)

Sverre

Last edited:

lexina

Enlightened
NoFair said:
I use it mostly with unprotected 18650 Li-ions. It is a almost ideal general purpuse flashlight.

Sverre

I can just manage to squeeze in Aw's protected 18650 but the only reason I can remove it is because my version of the QS V comes with the detachable tube.