• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S Fenix V/SOLD

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is one of two,1 to keep and 1 to share for someone else.
This is a L1PO in excelent shape(some small dings around the skirt of the bezel I will try and get a pic) almost like new exterior. Housing a WWOS lux V driven by a BB 400 here are some pics .For the first to say I'll take it $110 shipped conus international add for postage .

PD,L2p,L1p,Fenix V

I will be happy to answer any questions.This has been run for time and I got over 35 min before dropping out of regulation.
Chris:grin2:

Last edited:

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S Fenix V

Sweetness! I can't afford it right now, but I'd snap it up if I could!

ibcj

Enlightened

Lunarmodule,

Your wallet must be on fire this week ! :goodjob:

Lunarmodule

Enlightened

:lolsign: You fellows crack me up!

On fire isnt an approprate metaphor for the state of my wallet/bank account. Ultraviolent vaporization from exposure to a thermonuclear weapons test close to ground zero is more appropriate a descriptor, there's a mushroom cloud on the horizon which looks like the profile of a Fivemega 3" head equipped light tailstanding... Yesterday was THE definitive BINGE O RAMA for me, its quits for a LONG time now and some very special lights are now going to be appearing here on BST quite soon to make room slash fill the gaping crater left by yesterday's detonation.

Most special light of all wont even make it to BST, I really hope Photonfanatic is ready for some shockingly good news heading his way.... Hmmm maybe he'll catch wind of it here....

(Splashy splash splash)

;)

Lunarmodule

Enlightened

Chris,

Hope you received the Paypal. I'm SO anxious to receive this little gem. I'm a huge Fenix fan and am just thrilled with the mod potential and ideas pouring out in forth for this platform here on CPF. Please keep me in the loop on any other mods you are working on via PM or email. I'm getting to be a monster Lux V enthusiast lately as well. I look forward to hearing form you and seeing some more righteous mods.

BTW, would you consider taking on a project for the Fenix? Mine's way off the chosen path: since it has a metal reflector and glass lens already, with the adaptation of a ceramic bipin lamp holder in place of the LED LE with a L2P body and 2x 14500 cells -- a Welch Allyn 1274 hotwire would make for an outrageously fun short duration 400+ lumen Fenix. Basically a MiniMe version of the USL. :devil:

My thanks to you for the sale, I CANT WAIT to receive this one... Let me know when you plan on shipping it. Maybe I'll Paypal you a bit extra for USPS Express instead of Priority if you are going to send it Monday. Then I'll have it Wednesday or so (Hawaii takes longer) WOO HOO ;)