• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S Surefire 12 ZM

J-FRAME

Newly Enlightened
In excellent shape. Pictures are under General Flashlight Discussion-Value of Surefire. Sorry I would move them if I knew how. $200.00 shipped and insured

Jumpmaster

Flashlight Enthusiast
flashlight1.JPG

flashlight2.JPG

flashlight3.JPG

flashlight4.JPG

Lunarmodule

Enlightened
Led Zep you are absolutely killing me here!

I was running in circles looking for pics, I have been after that darn Turbo head for EVER! I'll pay you extra if you consider selling to me, throw in $50 over what you paid!

I was ready to buy the thing with my first post but wanted to see pics first. BTW, thanks to the folks who linked the pics, I was frustrated beyond measure trying to find that thread with Search.

Well, now we wait to hear back....

Last edited:

nickz

Enlightened
:poke: Not to be a jerk here, but I think Lunarmodule posted first interest on this :huh2: . Most places where I deal, if someone expresses interest then a "next in line" is posted until heard otherwise from the first interested. Just my $.02 :ironic: .

Lunarmodule

Enlightened
NickZ,

Thanks for your words of support. However, I respect the rules of BST and interpret an overriding precedence of the first poster to spell out "I'll take it" is the potential buyer that gets the first spot in line. I was ready to buy when I made my initial post but it was contingent on seeing some pics beforehand. Thanks to NickZ and Jumpmaster for adding them to the thread. By the time I had returned to the thread, LZ had already posted and I defer to him as the primary candidate for the reason cited above. I consider LZ a friendly and last thing I want is for anyones toes to feel stepped on over buying a light. I've been patient for a long time, there will be other opportunities. Congrats Led Zeppelin on the buy, enjoy the light! We certainly have overlapping interests when it comes to lights! No hard feelings I hope you have fun with it. The silver lining for me is Nick gave me a heads up on another one for sale, so theres hope I'll find my Grail yet! Everybody wins, thats the way it should be.

nickz

Enlightened
My apologies then indeed!!! No need for me to step on anyones toes either :touche: . Lunarmodule, I am doing my best to locate something for you! I know how it is to loose a light. At one time I had 2 SF M4's. I sold one and then lost the other in a field after a late night coyote hunt (which is legal certain times of year here :ohgeez: ). I would give almost anything to have an M4 back now.... Except an ROP or Mag85 :crackup: .

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey guys,
I didn't mean to rile anybody by buying this light.
Nickz, I really don't feel I, nor the seller did anything wrong. In fact, often "I'll take it" is posted then retracted which is far worse IMO.
I consider LM a friend, though I never have met him personally, we have crossed threads often in mutual respect and good cheer.
With that in mind, LM, I will consider selling the light to you, but refuse to charge you anything more than what I'm paying for it.
Let me get it in my hands and check it out, but I will seriously consider sending on your way at cost.
If you do find another one great, let me know. If not, then you can stop looking and wait just a little longer, you'll have one.

nickz

Enlightened
Led Zepplin,

I apologize once again. I am new here and I tend to get riled up easily so please if you can take it in stride. I mean no offense now that I have cooled down a bit. I am to used to the 1 on 1 atmosphere of gun shows :laughing: .

nickz

Enlightened
Led Zepplin,

Since I was so quick to jump the gun on you, I would like to volunteer to pay the shipping charges to Lunarmodule if you sell the light to him. I never wanted to offend anyone who was following the rules. Please just drop me a PM with the charges and I'll reimburse you :) .

Nickz

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Alright guys,

I've PMed J-Frame with my decision to take second seat to LM on this one, simply because he wants it soooooo bad, he deserves it.

I was looking for the ultimate host for my Arcmania SFTH module, but I'll look elsewhere.

J-Frame, please go ahead and sell direct to LM and make his day, or year by the sounds of it.

LM, I'm happy for you finally finding your 12 ZM!

(I will however take it if LM decides not to, LOL!)

Lunarmodule

Enlightened
:huh2::wow: This is incredible, just awesome. Excellent show of samaritanism on behalf of all who have posted here. Yes, its true I've had a very long term desire for this setup to replace something taken from me but having the time to consider it I was kind of overboard throwing extra money at LZ and grovelling to Terry about my predicament. I thought about it and concluded I wouldnt feel right about taking the light out of respect for others and the established practices in BST. By all rights LZ has the first right of refusal due to the strict literal interpretation of the "I'll take it" post. Led Zep, you are absolutely right, it is much worse when buyers post the "take it" then retract, leaving all others confused. I hesitated and you came upon a great opportunity whilst I was questing for pics. Little did I realize that in the background more CPF helping hands were transferring the pics over.

What I did not expect is actually typical of the awesome nature of CPF personalities. NickZ all of a sudden found me a link to another 12ZM for sale elsewhere and very helpfully forwarded other leads too. Then I make my post about the "ball" belonging to LZ as first in line, then he turns around and floors me with a display of valor in offering back to me. Led Zeppelin, I mirror your sentiments and consider you likewise a friend and dont want anything to muddy the waters. You are extremely kind and generous to offer it to me first, especially noble for refusing to take an added bounty for it. I already have a host for my ARCMania Lux V module and actually considered this a dedicated replacement for it, and a platform to run the M4 LAs for some serious incan throw.

Well, Terry, its definitely sold all right, and then some. LZ, I'll send you a PM and we can decide definitively. I would be amenable to the idea of your purchasing it and offering to sell it to me in the future. You will go bonkers when you see what the ARCM-TM does in this light. Somehow I dont want you to miss out on that, and there are others out there, just rare as hen's teeth.

Time for a group hug! Cheers Led Zeppelin and NickZ for the great show of decorum and helpfulness!

;)

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast
LM,

Again, you make me blush with your kind words. I even get a "wow" out of this without spending a dime!

(BTW, I'd appreciate a PM on the links to the other 12 ZM's for sale elsewhere.)

And if ever comes a time you decide to part with this one, I'll take it!

Enjoy my friend!

nickz

Enlightened
Well, I truly feel like an arsehole. So atleast if you pass the deal on to Lunarmodule let me pay your paypal fees LED Zeppelin. It twas not my intention to offend anyone, though as I said before, I over react easily which is due to my attendance at many gun shows. I would sincerely like to atleast reimburese paypal fees to you LED Zeppelin if you decide to sell to Lunarmodule.

NickZ