Anybody have pictures of a 6P with an A19 on it?

SCblur

Enlightened
I saw a thread a few weeks ago talking about making a 9P out of a 6P and an A19 extender. I'm currently working to this end, but I wondered if any of you out there have a picture of this so I can get a feel for how it looks? I liked the idea of having a highly modular system, but I don't want a total frankenstein light either.

Thanks

powernoodle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Edited: I first replied that I had a 6P+A19, but what I actually have is a 6P+(2xA19), and am using a P91 LA on 2 Pila 168S. FWIW, I don't think it looks like a frankenlight; rather, more like a long 6P. Its also pretty bright.

BTW, the 6P +A19 looks just like a 9P. You wouldn't know the difference unless you look close.

best regards

Last edited:

LEDcandle

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got one but I'm not near it now. If no one beats me to it, I'll post it up in a few hours. Mine's on a KT turbohead tho.. I'll try to dig up the orig bezel to let u see how it looks.

P/S I don't have a good camera. Will have to make do with my crappy mobile phone cam :D

SCblur

Enlightened
Hey, anything works for me. I appreciate you going to all the trouble. Thanks

NotRegulated

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have been routinely using an A19 on my older round style 6P for many years. I am now using two A19's on my 6P with two Pila 168s batteries and a P91 bulb.
I would recommend using two "O" rings on the first A19 before screwing on the second A19. The second "O" ring creates more friction and makes it harder for the two to seperate, however, it is not necessary.

falconz

Newly Enlightened
Here's a (blurred) pic of a 6P+A19 beside a 9P:

89150329_cd1a15e35a.jpg

LEDcandle

Flashlight Enthusiast
falconz said:
Here's a (blurred) pic of a 6P+A19 beside a 9P:

You call that a blur pic? Haha .... how about these :-

3SF.jpg

3SFii.jpg

Posted as promised, not a straightforward shot since falconz has provided that. I put it next to a couple of bros to show you the different looks of different setups.

Sorry for the REAL lousy quality pics!! :D

Latest posts