Fenix site says L0 avail. now

TooManyGizmos

Flashlight Enthusiast
But would anyone one this forum want the lesser bright model ? Since we seem to want the most WOW effect in the most miniature package . I do wonder just how much dimmer it is for the lower price ? Personally , I want landing lights on my glasses so I don't even have to hold anything.
Does L0 stand for less output or low output . I got thu L0P - Large On Photons .... But Little Over Priced .

--------------------------------------------------------------

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's small and fits on a keychain!

I'm interested in the L0 non premium model, as it's probably cheaper...

TooManyGizmos

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know....but when typed.....it looks like L0 .

I said the L0P model was Little Over Priced , but I think I will retract that.

15 years ago when I was having to use a MiniMag AA with a yellow output ........ If I'd seen someone with a Fenix , I would have offered em a 100 dollar bill for it - on the spot.

---------------------------------------------------------------

LEDninja

Flashlight Enthusiast
When Lighthound got some L1s he was out of black ones in 12 hours and totally cleaned out in 24. I expect the same will happen when the L0 arrives. Not everyone in this forum is made of money.

I got a Nuwai TM-310H on boxing day. Enough light to climb a darkened apartment building stairwell in a power blackout. I do not want to pay 4X the price (L0P) for a better tint. I will pay 2X (L0) though.

The TM-310H beam is rather purplish.

Jerimoth

Newly Enlightened
I couldn't tell on the site where the premium is located- can somebody help me with that?