Happiest man in the world?

lightmeup81

Newly Enlightened
Deffinatly the best job...
paul_kim_large.jpg

By the way where would I buy a photon king II and what is the price of it. I'm deciding on what to by with my tax return $money$

which my wife suggested I do to try to get rid of my flashlight asphictiation which I told her wouldn't happen and she laughed and said oh well atleast im not addicted to drugs.

I guess the moral of this story is he may work there ^ but I still feel like the luckiest guy in the world with a wife like mine.:grin2:

Lit Up

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do my eyes decieve me or is that white walls I see behind him along with a PC?
Make with the beamshot test pics already! :devil:

Skyclad01

Enlightened
(For those that may not know)

I finally got my SureFire Catalog today, and while looking at it, I noticed what that flashlight is in his LEFT hand. Its the SureFire Beast (although I cant tell if its the Limited Edition one - but this is what the catalog says about it).

"Limited Edition "Beast"

While they won't last long, another new offering for 2005 is an extremely limited production of SureFire's first metal halide high intensity discharge (HID) flashlight called The Beast.

Only 85 serial numbered Beasts will be sold as a tribute to SureFire's 25th anniversary, each with a signed letter of authenticity by SureFire founder and president Dr. John Matthews.

The Beast comes in a custom carrying case. As befitting its name, this mammoth flashlight produces a scorching 2,0000 lumens and runs on 20 SureFire lithium batteries."
Unfortunatly there is no price shown for it and there's no picture of a torch matching whats in his RIGHT hand. :awman:

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Yeah, I thought the one in his left hand was the Beast. The one in his right hand looks like it would out-do the Beast though! And the large unit on the left side of the desk looks like a flux capacitor with those spokes inside. :)

lotsalumens

Enlightened
If you look really closely the big one on the desk appears to be the head to the one in his right hand. It might just look larger due to perspective. Looks vaguely similar to certain kinds of xenon arcs using a double ended tube with one connection at either end, hence the spokes (like this photo below).

Just adding fuel to the fire of speculation!

aviation_lamp.jpg

cfb

Coop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tilburg, the Netherlands (perfectly reachable by U
carrot said:
Just curious, what the heck do you use something like those for?

I can think of quite a few uses:

showing off on cpf
drying wet clothes
use it as a barbecue
get yourself a nice tan

but there is a way to use it, that isn't really that obvious... I think this beast will be perfect for lighting up dark places... like the dark side of the moon :naughty: