• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired E1e/R-bin/BB700/FB1 Combo **SOLD**

WS6mro

Newly Enlightened
This is an E1e incandescent head that was converted to a RYOJ 1-watt LED. It uses Fraen optic and BB700 converter. Led module is removable, and emitter can be easily swapped if a better bin is desired down the road. Head can also accommodate an IMS 17mm reflector in place of the fraen, if a more flood beam is preferred.

This light is VERY small and bright! It is also a Throw monster for its size – which is way a build it. Light is in excellent condition and will probably be sad to see it go.

Here are some pic's next to a Firefly to get an idea of how small it is.

Converted E1e/R-bin Head on Vital Gear FB1 body, asking $80 shipped. (US only) **SOLD**
PayPal address is, [email protected]

Thanks,
-Matt

f070b136.jpg

f070b302.jpg

Last edited:

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: E1e/R-bin/BB700/FB1 Combo

Trying to envision this... would it be possible for a modder of reasonable skills be able to replace the emitter? I mean, can you personally get the light to where you can see the solder joints of the emitter?

WS6mro

Newly Enlightened

cratz2 said:
Trying to envision this... would it be possible for a modder of reasonable skills be able to replace the emitter? I mean, can you personally get the light to where you can see the solder joints of the emitter?

Hi cratz2,

The emitter can be swapped very easily by dropping out the module (which you would see in my pic's, if they would show up!), unsolder two wires, and just scrap off the emitter, replace, and re-solder.

It's kinda funny to me that most of all the PM's I have received on this light have to do with the emitter being a 1-watt. In all honesty, this light puts most of all my 3-watt (or Lux III) lights to shame. The only way I would swap the emitter would be to replace it with a U-bin.

Oh well…
-Matt

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just wanted to give a bump since I used to carry a aleph2 /fb1. The Fb-1 is one of the few excellent pocketclip bodies around and with the e1e head that should be a very small edc.