ZoneAlarm warning popup

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
I have the latest ZoneAlarm Pro software on my new box. (6.1.737) Every time I boot I get a ZA popup: "ZoneAlarm Security Alert: Java (TM) 2 Platform Standard Edition binary is trying to launch C:\PROGRAM FILES\Java\JRE1.5.0\bin\jucheck.exe, or use another program to gain access to privileged resources." I have always clk'd "NO," but not made that choice "permanent."

I googled it, and it doesn't seem to be a bad actor, but I am sure curious as to what the heck it is! :shrug:

Larry (Ctrl a/Ctrl c) (Edit: and a damn good thing I did! ;green: )

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Hi,

Was a pleasure having dinner with you last week in Providence! :) The mission was successful, but I have to go back again in 2-3 weeks. :( (No offence!)

Getting the "it's OK" from you means a lot! (Reflectors arrived yesterday and the A/R windows are in route. You definately get one after I get off my butt and make the rest of the pieces! :D )

Larry

Radio

Modulated Moderator
Looking forward to having diner with you again, you may even start to look forward to your trips to Providence, NOT!!!, But on another note there was an M6 sold here today real quick, If I had been able to grab it I would have, oh well, the "Beast" is still for sale too, got a spare $3500 I can borrow, LOL

Empath

Flashaholic
As was mentioned, jucheck.exe is Java's update checker. I don't run Zone Alarm, but I'd think it probably has a feature to tell it to allow jucheck to run without triggering an alarm.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Yeah, what they said!

So when you coming to Alaska? I figure since you live on one coast, visit horizontally to the other, you need to travel vertically now! :D

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Hey Sig,

Got anymore E1e clickys for sale?? :crackup:

(If you ban me, you don't get one too! :nana: )

CPF is the closest thing I have to a family. It has some "issues," but what family doesnt! Thanks guys!

Larry

Larry

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Radio said:
Sigman, my very good friend, ex-business partner, moved to Palmer AK, guess it's about 40 miles or so NE of Anchorage, what part are you in?
South Anchorage.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
tvodrd said:
Hey Sig,
Got anymore E1e clickys for sale?? :crackup:
(If you ban me, you don't get one too! :nana: )

CPF is the closest thing I have to a family. It has some "issues," but what family doesnt! Thanks guys!

Larry

Larry
You're pullin' my leg, right?! (DUH!) :D You :devil: you!
(Hey - I do appreciate you helping me straighten out that little "mishap"!)

Ok..back OT...maybe! :ohgeez:

Last edited: