questions about l6 and u2

lightmeup81

Newly Enlightened
Hi there, just curious what peoples views were on what they would use and L6 for and what they would use an u2 for.

also if anyone has some comparison photos of beam shots showing throw that would be cool. I currently have the L4 so if anyone is up to it and has all three lights that would also be cool to see a comparison.

:thanks:

Troy

greenLED

Flashaholic
U2 is a great "all around" light, since you can adjust the light levels. It's reasonably small (a bit shorter than a 3x123 light if you have that for comparison). About the limit for pocket-carry. Good throw, *very bright*.

Don't have the other 2.

Pwdrkeg

Enlightened
greenLED said:
U2 is a great "all around" light, since you can adjust the light levels. It's reasonably small (a bit shorter than a 3x123 light if you have that for comparison). About the limit for pocket-carry. Good throw, *very bright*.

Don't have the other 2.

Mega Dittos ...................................... :naughty:

A small well machined lithium powered variable projector of
bright white photons with functional simplicity, magnificent
design, a tough exterior finish and a warranty that is one of
the best in the business.

U2 ................................ :thumbsup:

fieldops

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have both and agree with Green on the U2. The L6 has less throw and more flood, as you would expect for a LEO application. Its not as wide as the L4 though. I like the U2 for most work. The L6 is nice but it is BIG. Even though it shares its body with the M3, the head makes it a bit bigger. For all round applications, I recommend the U2 hands down.