• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Reflectors FS, Stripple - MOP

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a few new reflectors for sale the price is $20 shipped each

1) FiveMega's Cammed Light Striple *Unavailable*
2) Modded Five Mega's Light Stripple with the cam removed and the hole opened up to 3/8 to fit the ROP lamps. This reflector has a few swirl marks but nothing that will effects its performance. *SOLD*
3) MOP camless for the WA Lamps
4) Camless Heavy Stripple for the WA Lamps

Reply here if you want one

Paypal cmacclel at comcast dot net

Thanks Mac

Last edited:

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Filament said:
I'll take #1! Paypal sent.

Please verify what these will fit before paying :) #1 is STILL available and these do not fit magchargers.

Mac

nvrdark

Newly Enlightened
Am looking for a smooth reflector for my MiniHID. I Am not familiar with the nomenclature. Do you have any of these.

wquiles

Flashaholic
Mac,

Which ones did you like best for your mini HID light? I ask since the mini HID already has pretty amazing trow, so I would imagine that a light/medium stippled would work great ;)

Will

Yooper

Enlightened
Sorry for the hijack, but this is starting to bother me. The word is "STIPPLE", not stripple, not stimple. It means the surface is rough. Those other words don't exist. These reflectors are "stippled", and can be described as having "low stipple" or "high stipple". I just had to vent. :rant:

That being said, these are really nice reflectors at a very nice price, and if I didn't already have four on order I would buy some here myself. I hope my annoying post serves as a nice bump to get your thread some more attention... :rock:

Thank you. Carry on... :whistle:

Last edited:

nvrdark

Newly Enlightened
Thanks, Yooper. Maybe you can explain to me what the "FS" and "MOP" stand for. Ya I'm a greener.

farmall

Enlightened
It is "Light" Stipple and "Heavy" Stipple. Not "Low" and "High".

Yooper said:
Sorry for the hijack, but this is starting to bother me. The word is "STIPPLE", not stripple, not stimple. It means the surface is rough. Those other words don't exist. These reflectors are "stippled", and can be described as having "low stipple" or "high stipple". I just had to vent. :rant:

That being said, these are really nice reflectors at a very nice price, and if I didn't already have four on order I would buy some here myself. I hope my annoying post serves as a nice bump to get your thread some more attention... :rock:

Thank you. Carry on... :whistle:

farmall

Enlightened
FS is "for sale" and "MOP" is Medium Orange Peel.

nvrdark said:
Thanks, Yooper. Maybe you can explain to me what the "FS" and "MOP" stand for. Ya I'm a greener.