Personal financial software

Tooner

Newly Enlightened
I have been using Quicken since my early dos days. The current version I'm using is 2003. I just got a notice from Quicken that it will no longer be supported after April. That I will not be able to download my bank and portfolio transactions/updates after April. That I will have to update to 2006 version.
rant.gif

So since I am being forced into buying the upgrade I am wondering about other PFS programs that are available. While I'm sure that the quicken update would be the most painless way to go, I'm also sure there will be some problems that will crop up after updating that will have to be addressed. (I hate having to mess with s/w to get it to work right.)

I haven't tried any of the other software programs out there. So I was wondering if anyone else has migrated from Quicken to something else. Did the transistion go smooth? Were you able to successfully import the quicken data files to the new software? And most of all, do you like your newer program better, or would you go back to Quicken if you had it do over?

Thanks
Tooner