Birthday present

Erasmus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since I'm in university, I live in a student hostel. It's great to live here :) At our corridor we have a lot of Erasmus students (foreign people who come to study here for half a year or a full year) and the atmosphere is great over here :) We're always teasing each other, like for example 3 days ago I hide 6 pieces of smelly cheese in Miri's (Spanish student) room. The whole corridor was complaining about her stinking room and she was cleaning continuously to get the stink away, but of course it didn't help anything. Yesterday I confessed to her and we all had a good laugh :)

A few weeks ago we were talking all night long and we also talked about flashlights and I told 'em I collect flashlights and it's a hobby of mine.

Now, last night was my birthday. Only a few of them knew about it thus I didn't expect they would do anything for my birthday. Wrong guess! At midnight they banged at my door and when I opened they were singing a happy birthday song. They made a drawing and on the backside everyone wrote a personal message. A really nice present :) BUT they also had another little present :rock: They bought a flashlight for me! It's from Hema, a discount store. It's an cheap-*** aluminum 2AA flaslight with a 'krypton' bulb. I guess the bulb is around 2 lumens :laughing: My Arc AAA even blows it away :help: Actually the flashlight is a piece of crap, but I like it anyway because I got it from my friends in the building :) :grouphug: I really love these people!