Mag camo color?

DaveG

Enlightened
Hi,guys I spotted a camo color D-cell mag light the other day at a store, it looked like a older style package,same paint job as the aa cell camo. I dont remember seeing this color in a D -cell mag before. Is this some what rare? I cant find info on this one. Thanks for any help.

thezman

Enlightened
I just saw some D sized camo ones at Bass Pro Shop the other day.

InfidelCastro

Banned
I think the last time I saw a camo colored Maglight (aside from on a computer screen) was several years ago at Kmart.

cacer

Newly Enlightened
i own a 3D camo "woodland" colour.(green ,light green ,brown ,black)

there are also 3D camo "metro" out there(white , gray , black) u can find them on ebay too.(look worlwide)

in my opinion there are only "3" Cell Mags (D sized) out there with camo optics.
is this right? (i dont`t speak about the minimags).

a very fine colour is also the: smaragt green ; but can`t find it any more.

greetz
cacer

CLHC

Flashaholic
The camo versions have been around for quite some time now and yes only two models come with said color. Mini Maglite dbA and Maglite 3D. . .

InfidelCastro

Banned
If you wanted a camo 6D or 2C or something, I would imagine you could contact Maglight and see if you could special order one that way. Otherwise you'd just have to mail it to someone to have it refinished.

PhantomZ

Enlightened
i just checked ebay and 2 ppl have the 3D camo mags for sale. you can ask the seller if they will ship to sg. type camo maglite for the search.

greenLED

Flashaholic
they're usually available at hunting stores (camo minimags also). I've never seen them in C-size.

Mag requires a minimum of 10000 units for a special order ...