• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - MAG modded w/ BB400, kroll switch & mineral glass

Mike75

Newly Enlightened
Hi!
I have to raise money to buy a new gadget - pocket PC smartphone, so some other things have to go.
I have this AA MAGLITE for sale. I've modded it with BB400 sandwich with Q3L 1W Luxeon, optics and mineral glass. This light was my backup light and have seen some use, I'd say that it's condition is 85-90%. Flash makes anodizing look really weared off, so there is a picture without flash too.

DSCF3063.jpg

DSCF3065.jpg

This is a nice light with blueish tint. Has been through one set of batteries, works fine with rechargeables too.
I'm asking 30$ shipped to anywhere in the world by regular air mail. For 2$ more you can get it registered. I'll throw in 2 NiMh 1800 rechargeable batteries by GP. The cells are almost new - been through less than 10 cycles so far.
You can PayPal me to the address in my profile. For information please email me or send me a PM.
Thanks for looking.
Michael.

Last edited by a moderator:

TimB

Newly Enlightened
Re: MAG modded with BB400, kroll switch and mineral glass FS

I'll take it. I've been wanting to try one of those out :)

PayPal in just a minute...Thanks!

-Tim

EDIT: Mike, I did not see your PayPal address in your profile. PM sent requesting an e-mail from you containing the info. I have to go offline for a few hours to get some sleep, but I'll follow through later on this evening.

Last edited:

TimB

Newly Enlightened
Package arrived in GREAT shape. Actually, it arrived two days ago, I just couldn't get to the Post Office to sign for it due to my work schedule :)

Thanks Mike!

-Tim