Where to buy a used Glock -- CHEAP!!

glockboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gun show, a month ago the guy at the show sell a like new G19 for $350.00. wish I got $$ at that time.

MScottz

Newly Enlightened
Now why would ya wanna waste good money on tupperware? You can get a brand new Springer GI .45 for under 400, and I'd rather have 45 than 9 any day.

270winchester

Flashlight Enthusiast
MScottz said:
Now why would ya wanna waste good money on tupperware? You can get a brand new Springer GI .45 for under 400, and I'd rather have 45 than 9 any day.

What he said. But If the guy just wants a buy-and-forget-until-it-goes-bang piece then glocks are hard to beat...

I'm trying to get to the show next month but I'm about broke, but I would like an unregistered gun from a show, that way when the County votes to ban handguns I'll still have something left for protection...

jhereg

Enlightened
Gun shows are probably your best bet. I see used G17, G19, & G22s all the time for $350 - $375. It used to be you only saw the 2nd gen for that price, but in the last 6 mo or so I have started seeing 3rd gen.

nerdgineer

Flashlight Enthusiast
270winchester said:
I would like an unregistered gun from a show...
If you don't know the person selling you the gun, I think you're running a pretty good risk of buying a stolen gun if you do this. This can present all manner of problems if you ever have to repair it, transfer it, or are caught with it. I think it can REALLY make problems for you if you ever have to shoot someone with it.

It's a catch 22, but it's worth a thought.

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not gonna touch the .45 versus 9mm debate with a ten and a half foot pole, nor the Glock v. 1911 argument. But I would recommend you check around with the local gun shops - every now and then when the local PO rotates stock they'll have police trades on Glocks for $375 with 3 17rnd magazines..

And I can shoot either way, plastic or steel, 9mm or .45....