Who has E1 HA in stock?

Lonewolf

Enlightened
I placed an order with AGR 2 weeks ago and he still hasn't shipped. So I called Brightguy and he said that he has been backordered since 11/16/01.

Where can I find one of these? I thought one of these 2 dealers would have them. In all fairness when I placed my order with AGR Gary immediately emailed me to tell me they were backordered.

MarcV

Enlightened
I just received this email a few minutes ago from Blackheart
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
The E2 was mailed out on 4 Jan and the E1 will be 7-10 more days. Holidays have cleaned everyone out of Surefire. Thanks, Erik<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was my E1 HA order from here. This is my first order from them, but you've just confirmed what they say about the delay.

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just checked out the site. Not alot of stuff but the prices look good(G2 $45)and the shipping is great($3.00).
grin.gif

STC

Newly Enlightened
Hello all from a first time poster. Glad to "see" there are other "normal" people out there like myself. ;-). Facing a similar dilemma, I elected to purchase an E1 while awaiting arrival of the E2e. I ordered from onestopknifeshop.com last week and received my E1 yesterday. Black though. Don't know availability of HA, but worth a call as their price and service was great.
What is a resource for surefire parts? I am considering adding a battery to my 6P and getting a 200 lumen lamp ***'y when the E2e takes over the 6P's role. Also would like to see some weapons mounting options for the 6P.
By the way, I do not have a problem. I can stop this flashlite stuff anytime I want to. Really. Just one more.......;-)
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Lonewolf

Enlightened
Just got off the phone with Stuart over at Surefire and he said Surefire won't have any E1's in until end of next week. They were completely wiped out by Christmas holiday.
Now I am waiting patiently for my E1.