Pink Flashlights?

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
My teenage daughter has asked for a PINK metal flashlight for her birthday.

Any suggestions? I can't seem to find any, though I recall that there were some MiniMags at one time.

Bill

Pydpiper

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very recently there was a pink AAA mag on BST, I wish I could help find it for you..
I am looking forward to see how you make out.. :)

*Edit* I found it, it was AA, and it's sold..

Last edited:

greenLED

Flashaholic
Bill, action-lights have special edition fuschia (unknurled) and hot pink (knurled, slightly more vivid tint than the fushcia) minimMags. The original pink miniMags are really hard to find nowdays.

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cut it down to a 1AA and plop in a Lambda MiniPro or get that Soli in the UK and plop in a Lambda MicroPill.

I'm in for a group buy on the Pink Soil from the UK :)

Pydpiper

Flashlight Enthusiast
greenLED said:
Bill, action-lights have special edition fuschia (unknurled) and hot pink (knurled, slightly more vivid tint than the fushcia) minimMags. The original pink miniMags are really hard to find nowdays.

They sure do!
Pink mag

paulr

Flashaholic
Ask if she's willing to accept ABS plastic. Most Tek-tite models are available in pink, and they are very tough lights. I think you can even get the Navy SEAL Expedition 300 model in pink.

lazee

Newly Enlightened
minimags are great for girls actually, slim and sleek in design. and with a color like pink with it, its one nice feminine light :laughing:

Last edited:

Pydpiper

Flashlight Enthusiast
MSI said:
Pink Minimag also available here. Only $10. The largest cost will be the LED upgrade.
That is a great deal, I made it all the way to the end of the order form before I realized they don't do Paypal.. Drag.. I don't shop on line with a credit card.
I don't get how a on-line company won't deal with Paypal. Oh well, I will live another day to shop..