• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Shelf Queens for Sale - Lionheart FT, McGizmo E1e

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
Actually fireproof safe queens, to be honest..I've had them for a while and I think it's time to pass them on to people who'd appreciate them more.

First up is the Lionheart. It's one of the bare aluminum "fast track" versions, one of only 77 if I remember correctly. It comes with a Pila-150A Rechargeable battery, with re/discharging protection circuit. IT's 3.7V li-ion, 1200mAH. I turned it on once to make sure it worked, then locked it away. It's one heck of a light - if you'd want more information you can check it out here.

Next up is a specialty light designed and produced by the one and only McGizmo. You can see it on his website here. (it's the one at the bottom, as far as I can tell) Basically, McGizmo took an E1e head and modified it to accept an Opalec Newbeam. You can see from the pictures what the head looks like, with the scallops on the bezel and whatnot, but you can't see it mounted on what I believe to be a balreg body with a z57 clickie. Again, like the Lionheart, I got this light and tested it to make sure it worked, and then into the safe it went. This is a custom light like you'd probably never seen before, and having this one would definately be a gem in any collection. It can come with a battery on the buyer's request.

I'd like to get $150 for the Lionheart, $250 for the McGizmo E1e Newbeam, or $375 for both, shipped, CON-US. Out of the country inquiries are more than welcome, but there will be additional shipping charges so PM me for more info. Paypal is okay (+3% for CC), as is money order or check (although there will be time factored in to assure that the check clears). If you're interested, post in this post FIRST, then PM or email me..it's far easier to keep track of who's interested that way. Pictures available on request.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bump - I was thinking that $150 is a GREAT price for a limited edition light like the LH, and I don't think I'm being unreasonable about the price of the McGizmo light..I'm really not going to let them go for less than this..

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lionheart still available, but the McGizmo is gone..

Lionheart, anybody? Bare aluminum, 1 of 77, $150 bucks!! Nobody wants this light?