• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: The Polaris

Solomon MK2

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

I really don't know how much to ask for this light.

This is the vaunted Polaris created by that genuis "Ginseng" whom we all know and love. Used once, so it's in excellent condition. Colour is silver. You'll also get all the bulbs/reflectors ordered additionally, which I'll list shortly.

Can blind a man at a hundred paces...!

J/K, it's bright, but not that bright. Unfortunately, I find that perhaps this light belongs in someone elses collection. Runtime is a little low, but it is a lumen monster. I'll post photos later on if I can get around to it.

Shipping will be at cost.

NAME YOUR OWN PRICE. We all forked out over $200 for this light. Now it's your time to make history by getting one at possibly the cheapest price ever. Name your price!

*edit* ------------

I was just informed by a couple of people that I would need to name a price to stay within CPF regulations. So, lets say a competitive price of $170 or "best offer".

If this doesn't get sold, I'll probably donate it to a raffle or sell it on eBay or something.

*edit* -------------

Warmest Regards,
Solomon

Last edited:

cy

Flashaholic
Re: FS: The Polaris - Name Your Price!

need to post a price please

Solomon MK2

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: The Polaris - Name Your Price!

Sure, I'll take some photos shortly.

But just to give you an idea, it will look very similiar to the other Polaris being sold by another CPF member. In otherwords, a powerhouse in a Mag body.