New Safe-Light offering

Grubbster

Enlightened
For those who like the PaLight, they have a new model for sale now. I was just on their website and they are for sale now. They are $14.99 each, but if you buy more than one they are only $11.99 each! I just ordered 3. These are supposed to have a wider, brighter beam with the new Nichia leds. They also have the moon mode, but they can be turned off. Here is a link

Last edited:

LowWorm

Enlightened
Thanks, Grubbster! I have some family looking for some emergency lights for stowaway, and these should fit the bill.

I think the wider beam should be a huge improvement over the old Pal-Lights.

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
I took out the bubbled-out lense that was in mine, and put a flat one in, that I ground down from a free 1AA Energiser light that came with batteries.
The beam looks sooo much better now, no rings!

Pellidon

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Free deal:

Someone who has ordered some lights gets a list of code numbers based on the dollar amount of his/her order. That person sends emails to their friends with these code numbers. When that person buys a light from Safe-Light and uses that code, Person #1 gets the light associated with the code# and the purchaser gets a set of their own code numbers.

But (ain't there always one) I don't think you can combine a discount code with a free light offer code. I used the discount code I got in an email today. If I remember only one code per purchase, :( But since they are soooooo cheep anyway :)

S

Safe-Light

Pellidon said:
The Free deal:

Someone who has ordered some lights gets a list of code numbers based on the dollar amount of his/her order. That person sends emails to their friends with these code numbers. When that person buys a light from Safe-Light and uses that code, Person #1 gets the light associated with the code# and the purchaser gets a set of their own code numbers.

But (ain't there always one) I don't think you can combine a discount code with a free light offer code. I used the discount code I got in an email today. If I remember only one code per purchase, :( But since they are soooooo cheep anyway :)
You spotted our deliberate error! No, actually, it was not intentional to restrict 'specials' to just one when two are offered. Some enterprising purchasers have used the Reward Code for one offer and the Special Instructions for their second offer ~ and that's fine with us. As we have often said, we owe much to many CPF members that have helped with the R&D of this new light ~ so if needed, please use both means of taking up any offers going.

S

Safe-Light

Grubbster said:
When you find out, please let me know :naughty:
If there is one thing we really enjoy about CP forums it's the sense of humor which abounds! The world needs more of this.
The best way to get a free PALight is to order one of our flashlights online (must be online for this to work) and with your Order Confirmation you get a list of free flashlights each with a Reward code. Then if you show your light to a friend or work colleague and they buy, and they quote your Reward Coce #, you get that light free. How can we do this? We do not employ a sales force, but instead rely on customers that are happy with our lights and show others. The savings from not employing sales people goes towards the cost of providing these free lights.