Surefire KL1 Beamshots??

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
If anyone has or can send me a link as to where I can find beamshots of the Surefire KL1 with and without the beamshaper filter I would greatly appreciate it. I am refering to the newer model KL1 with the lens.

thanks,

Paul

:popcorn:

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
I'd say the pics in that link are a fair representation. Granted you have to buy the F04 beamshaper, but I really like the throw on these new KL1s. Best of both worlds for me! (Though 90% of the time I have the F04 on the torch - I have that throw when I need it.)

IonFire

Enlightened
I know you all know this by now, but i have to say it anyways.

I love my KL1's, i have a E1L and a E2L, both with 2-stage mod tail caps.

Size, throw and runtime make these EDC's for me.

And now with my new RCR123's, been thinking of removing one of the 2-stages, just so i can actually use up some guilt free juice.
Bought some of the sweet 750mah's from John @ Lighthound, and found some local 650mah's, charging these up right now.

Not sure on what kind of run time yet with either, i will see. Unless others have some stats handy already from thier own.

IF

78CJ5

Newly Enlightened
IonFire said:
I know you all know this by now, but i have to say it anyways.

I love my KL1's, i have a E1L and a E2L, both with 2-stage mod tail caps.

Size, throw and runtime make these EDC's for me.

And now with my new RCR123's, been thinking of removing one of the 2-stages, just so i can actually use up some guilt free juice.
Bought some of the sweet 750mah's from John @ Lighthound, and found some local 650mah's, charging these up right now.

Not sure on what kind of run time yet with either, i will see. Unless others have some stats handy already from thier own.

IF

Amen. I should go to rechargeables too.