Cheapest pleace to buy 3-5 watt Nuwai Flashlights

xintensex

Newly Enlightened
I very interested in owning one of these flashlights, where would the cheapest place to buy them, Thanks

xintensex

Newly Enlightened
Cool I will check them sites out, the one I am interested in is the TM 301X
silver one, Thanks

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, Amondotech has pretty good prices. Ebay is a good place to find 'em, too. Here's another 5w alternative to Nuwai: http://cgi.ebay.com/New-5-watt-Luxe...yZ106987QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It's a Likki 5w. The seller is also a CPF member. I just got one from him for my dad, and I very pleased with it. It is exactly what I wanted for him. I actually got him a Premierlight 5w Tactical, but I didn't give it to him because it wasn't as bright as I wanted it. The Likki appears to be of the same brightness as my Surefire L4. It might even be brighter, but it's so close that it's hard to tell. My L4 is a pretty bright one, BTW. The beam quality is excellent, too. It's not quite as smooth as my L4, but it's better than my Nuwai 5w (the 3-cell model), which is interesting considering they have a similar smooth reflector. It's about the same size as my L4, too, just a little fatter, but about the same length. My 3-cell Nuwai, BTW, is also similar in brightness to the other two I mentioned. A couple good things about the Nuwai 3-cell model is that it's built like a tank (no kidding) and it runs great on two protected 17500's. In fact, it appears to hold full brightness much longer with the rechargeables.

The TM-301X-5 (/3) is a pretty nice light, BTW. Somebody here is selling a Ledwave Ombu, which is the same light as the TM-301X-5.

HARDMETAL

Newly Enlightened
those nuxxx are product from SK TAIWAN & SF HONG KONG.

Q3 is a good ,handy & bright flashlight, but to a better quaility & more expensive one ,longbow micra is other choice .
tm-301x (5w) has more flooding.while the brighness of alx 632 is higher than tm-301x-3.
i prefer to use q3 (small one ) & alx 632l (longer one) .

xintensex

Newly Enlightened
Trashman said:
Yeah, Amondotech has pretty good prices. Ebay is a good place to find 'em, too. Here's another 5w alternative to Nuwai: http://cgi.ebay.com/New-5-watt-Luxeon-LED-Flashlight-Surefire-BRIGHT-BK_W0QQitemZ8760803469QQcategoryZ106987QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It's a Likki 5w. The seller is also a CPF member. I just got one from him for my dad, and I very pleased with it. It is exactly what I wanted for him. I actually got him a Premierlight 5w Tactical, but I didn't give it to him because it wasn't as bright as I wanted it. The Likki appears to be of the same brightness as my Surefire L4. It might even be brighter, but it's so close that it's hard to tell. My L4 is a pretty bright one, BTW. The beam quality is excellent, too. It's not quite as smooth as my L4, but it's better than my Nuwai 5w (the 3-cell model), which is interesting considering they have a similar smooth reflector. It's about the same size as my L4, too, just a little fatter, but about the same length. My 3-cell Nuwai, BTW, is also similar in brightness to the other two I mentioned. A couple good things about the Nuwai 3-cell model is that it's built like a tank (no kidding) and it runs great on two protected 17500's. In fact, it appears to hold full brightness much longer with the rechargeables.

The TM-301X-5 (/3) is a pretty nice light, BTW. Somebody here is selling a Ledwave Ombu, which is the same light as the TM-301X-5.

The Likki 5w looks nice but I like the clip on the Nawai :)

GWC3

Newly Enlightened
I've ordered from amondotech and eliteled and both are very good. Eliteled in particular has super fast service - but you cant go wrong with either.

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you're looking for the lowest overall price, you should probably check out LED_experimenter's thread at http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=93397. At $28.50 for the Q3 and $2.25 for shipping (Total $30.75), it's lower than either Amondotech or Eliteled, and Ed ships promptly with good followup. I received mine in 3 days (2 days transit time) from Oregon to California.