gota a alagator in my stomach

raggie33

*the raggedier*
pw i shouldt eat it but im not so bright its so good i got me some mexican spice cilantro so i made some salsa it was so good

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
I have friends who just love spicy hot food. I knew one guy who could drink tabasco sauce right out of the bottle! I actually witnessed this take place at a restaurant one night. :faint:

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, an alligator in you stomach! Boy, oh boy, is it ever gonna hurt when it finally crawls out!

I love salsa! (although, I hate the ol' ring fire that sometimes goes along with it)

Topper

Flashaholic*
PhotonWrangler said:
I have friends who just love spicy hot food. I knew one guy who could drink tabasco sauce right out of the bottle! I actually witnessed this take place at a restaurant one night. :faint:
Ha that stuff was made for kids it gets much hotter than that. Hot is addictive you have to have more and then you reach a point where picking up a bottle of baby food err tabasco and downing is no problem at all. Hot does something to your brain (makes it feel good)endorphins I think good stuff that is why us hot heads keep looking for something hotter. Rule of thumb; if your nose ain't running and your eyes ain't running it ain't hot enough.
Topper