im leaveing cpf in 1 day

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lately all thats happens here is my post are edited i joke with my freinds or i vent and its edited perhaps im wrong hell if im wrong ill admit it ive been wrong before and im sure ill be wrong again i truly loved ya all in a non gay way i thought good thoughts about each and every one of ya but i dont like being edited im sure this post will be edited to and thats ok i dont own the forum and perhaps i dont belong here ill miss ya all dearly and i hope my freinds email me

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Raggie, there is a fine line that shall not be allowed to be crossed when posting on CPF.
You are an intelligent and insightful person, and I am sure you know this and can understand the necessity and beauty of this restriction.
It is the Golden Rule.

Now ... if you cross the line ... your posts will be edited, or, if you have strayed from the path too far, you might even get a temporary holiday. Just like any other member.

CPF is a community of friends and one must behave according to this. This also means that you can't post anything or vent in any fashion here, you'd have to respect the other members and the integrity of the forum.

But you know all that, as it is often you who is (or was) giving moral support to CPF and its members.

Every one is accountable for his actions, and so are you.

If you leave, I wish you good luck and a bright future.

bernhard

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i respect what ya say bearnard but im sure everyone knew what i posted in sig thread was a joke sig is a freind a mine guess humer is weird for me

Kiessling

Flashaholic
If you have your private kind of humour with Sigman that is perfectly ok ... as long as it is private. But if you want to publish your humour on CPF it isn't private any more and needs to comply with certain obvious standards.
These standards aren't very complicated and you know them well.

As I said ... it is a fine line between some friendly banter and an insult.

bernhard

P.S.: btw ... by discussing this in the open we are both violating an important CPF rule which states that moderator actions aren't a topic for discussion and shall be resolved in private. While this rule may sound draconian and unfair at the first glance, it is a tremendous help to maintain our friendly atmosphere and avoid flame wars. So ... I guess we'd better stop this debate about your post in Sigman's thread now before we get into trouble ...