• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S mint Firefly I w/tuned optics & reliable two stage..reduced price

cy

Flashaholic
last minute show shot fund raiser..

F/S mint Firefly I w/tuned optics & reliable two stage. comes with aluminum head for very light EDC carry. Firefly is in mint original uncarried condition. please note these came new with tiny marks in knurling.

this tuned firefly performs completely different from a std firefly. Larry was the original designer of firefly. for those lucky enough to use a larry light. the focused flood produced is almost perfect.

this firefly's tuned optic produces an almost perfect beam and may be the closest you will get to a larry light. two stage switch has been also be reworked to be reliable.

Tbin sammie has been matched to aluminum head. this tiny package is one of the lightest 123 lights available. It takes me several hours to properly set firefly up.

final price reduction to $150 shipped

Price is $175 shipped conus usps, insurance is extra. I cannot be responsible for loss.

first to post I'll take it without change gets it. Please PM for PP info.

firefly tuned.JPG

Last edited:

cy

Flashaholic
Re: F/S mint Firefly I w/tuned optics & reliable two stage

still available..

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast

very nice cy.
If you have not had a FF with the optic tuned you will not believe the difference.

mut

cy

Flashaholic

final price reduction to $150 shipped

thanks,