A little observation (with E1)

STC

Newly Enlightened
Hello all. Newbie on the block. After receiving my E1 Monday (very pleased) I kept scouting ways to carry it with all my other EDC stuff (phone, PDA, Leatherman Wave, G27, Delica, etc.). I happened upon a large case for the Leatherman that held accessories and bits that I really did not carry. After removing everything else, the Wave and the E1 fit perfectly. Problem solved. (Until the E2e arrives).
shocked.gif

Does anyone know where I can obtain a Batbelt (with suspenders)??
rolleyes.gif

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by Cyclops942:
Try Gall's for all your superhero needs
Some of their prices may be good, but I noticed they had 2 Panasonic 123's for $12.99. That's pretty steep for an internet price. TX

SurefireM6

Enlightened
Galls is close to retail price. Very expensive, but they have some neat stuff. I usually find in the Galls catalog and shop around for cheaper prices.

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by flexmodem:
Galls is close to retail price. Very expensive, but they have some neat stuff. I usually find in the Galls catalog and shop around for cheaper prices.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The new Galls catalog came here the other day also......
Any comments would be appreciated on:

1. Flasher/Dimmer switch for Streamlight 20X or 35X. (I do realize that dimming isn't in keeping with the best functioning of halogen type bulbs) -but does anybody have any experience with this tailcap? (#B-FL271-$30.)
2. Streamlight Jr.-beam quality??

btw-why don't they ever show the Surefire E2 in their catalog?