Looking for best price/quantity discount on Surefire G2

Andy

Newly Enlightened
Looking for quantity discount on Surefire G2s

The son of a Pastor at my church is a Lt. in the Army and he is stationed in Iraq. I am looking to buy 35 Surefire G2s for his unit. I would like to find the lowest price, or know if someone offers a quantity discount. Any leads?

He also mentioned that they would like red filters for the lights as well. I can check Surefire's site. Does anyone know about these?

Thanks, Andy

carrot

Flashaholic
Re: Looking for quantity discount on Surefire G2s

Lowest price I've seen is from OpticsHQ, which has the G2 for $27.50 shipped with the CPF discounts applied. You could call Mike at OHQ and ask if he's willing to lower the price for a bulk order (and if he's got that many in stock).

Andy

Newly Enlightened
The son of a Pastor at my church is a Lt. in the Army and he is stationed in Iraq. I am looking to buy 35 Surefire G2s for his unit. I would like to find the lowest price, or know if someone offers a quantity discount. Any leads?

He also mentioned that they would like red filters for the lights as well. I can check Surefire's site. Does anyone know about these?

Thanks, Andy
Edit/Delete Message

olephart

Newly Enlightened
Re: Looking for quantity discount on Surefire G2s

SF has Military pricing. Call 'em. Should be better than you can get elsewhere.

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
You might also want to contact Surefire directly to see what they might be able to do for you. There could be a promotional opportunity in this for them in this as well that would more than offset a discount that they provide to you for your generous gift.

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thread from General Liight merged into this one. Please, no double posting. thanks.

--dan

mountaineer

Newly Enlightened
Surefire gives 25% off there list price for Millitary personal execpt for bateries and free shipping .

Kenny

alvdll

Newly Enlightened
mountaineer said:
Surefire gives 25% off there list price for Millitary personal execpt for bateries and free shipping .

Kenny

25% off? Wow! Does this extends to military personnel of other countries as well?

mountaineer

Newly Enlightened
Im not sure , you will have to call and ask . I know this policy stood up until Surefire stopped shipping to APO adresses , thats when I stopped ordering from them direct . That would have been mid summer of last year . You can forget about ordering with a Credit card issued outside of the U.S. also they wont take it .
rant.gif

Kenny

Andy

Newly Enlightened
I called Surefire and they will sell them for $27 each if they are shipped to the LTs military address. I would prefer to enclose them with a bunch of other stuff that we are sending, but to save $280 I guess I can let them ship direct. I'll check the other sources that are mentioned first.

I also found out that they are also looking for 35 Petzl Tactika (sp?) headlamps. Any lead on those?

Thanks for all of your help, I know we'll get it done! It's the least we can do for the brave soldiers making great sacrifices for our freedom.

Thanks, Andy

Andy

Newly Enlightened
Sorry about the double post. I realized that I had posted in the wrong place the first time. I should have gone back and deleted it, I apologize. Andy