List your Favorite Light & post a pic too!

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Everyone has their favorite. List your single most favorite light. Not 2 or 3 diffrent lights, but your favorite.

Again this thread is for the one, not 2 or 3.

Feel free to list specs, why it is your favorite and also PICS!!

For me, its no question, Chrome McLux PD. Its got trit and Ti Bezel, it is a T bin, but it is as bright ad my HDS U60. I like the way this light feels, its heavy (and shiny!). I love the clip, and the beam os so white.

pd0025se.jpg

pd0068ft.jpg

pd0119ha.jpg

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
No fair! If you can post three pics of your favorite, I should be able to post pics of my three favorites!
nana.gif

Here's my current favorite... A Vital Gear FB2 with a TW0K-modded BOG module. I run it on 2 R123 cells. However, if I had a PD, it would be my favorite.

IMG_2019a%20manual.jpg

powernoodle

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't have a favorite. I rotate between EDC lights (Arc, Fenix, JIL, etc. - usually at least 2 at once), lights I grab when going out at night (Gladius, SF 9P/P91/2xPila), and lights that reach out and touch something (Mag85, SF X10, SF M3T, Thor 15MCP, etc).

Part of the fun, for me, is not having a single favorite and cycling thru a bunch of them I like. By the time I start over, its almost like a new light to me. After reading the (deserved) hype about CR2 Ion recently, I got out the somewhat similar JIL 1.3W UP after a long hiatus, and it was like a new light all over again.

Lets just say that one of my current favorites is the EL Tesla-6 in a 3D host on 9AA. Looks like an $18 maglite until you turn it on and scare the neighbor with it. Lots of throw, lots of spill, and no bulb to pop.

c1.jpg

c3.jpg

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
It's a tough call, but I suppose my favorite, or at least my best and the one I'm most proud of, is my old Arc LSL. It doesn't really see alot of use, but it's certainly the one I'd most hate to lose.

Geoff

LSL.jpg

Jash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Was gonna start a new thread but found this one buried in the archives.

My single, most favorite is my Quark 2AA Tactical. It's not my best light, but it is my most used and the one I would gladly buy another one of if it died. It's put up with a lot of use and abuse and just keeps shining for me.

It would have been my Malkoff MD2 with M61, but it doesn't run on AA's, so it just missed out by a smidge.

Mortalkombat68

Newly Enlightened
With my currently limmited stock i think my most favorite is my streamlight propolymer Luxeon LED 4AA in Black, simply because i use it the most.