What Ever happened to INRETECH?

flashlightDR

Newly Enlightened
Does any of Ya' all have any information as to what happened to INRETECH; they seemed to disapear...?

CLHC

Flashaholic
Last time I check Drumbalaya, they've seem to "scale" back on them. Don't know now. . .

dougmccoy

Enlightened
Just checked the site. It only has two products on sale. One is a Minimag module and the other a C/D ultaviolt drop in.

Pity as Inretech were well regarded!

Doug

scrappy

Enlightened
That is too bad, I loved Inretech's Tri-Light III, I use it alot when I am walking around my house. Loaded the 4D with Powerex 11,000 mah nimh and man, it lasts forever....

INRETECH

Flashlight Enthusiast
Unfort - we had to "close down"; there really isn't much interest in the high-power line anymore; most companies are just making 10x 20x 5mm LED adapters

greenLED

Flashaholic
That's too bad, Mike. You were one of the first ones out there with Luxeon drop-ins for the minimag (as well as other outreageously bright Mag mods).
Very best!

Maybe we can still convince you to come to a PNW get-together over the summer?

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Mike, great to see you're still around!

Sorry to hear about Inretech. Your work was an inspiration to many of us here.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Hi Mike, my Alaska Railroad buddies loved the Mini-Mag AA drop ins. They've been asking me to find out what happened to ya!

Indeed glad to see you're around as well. I love my Tri-light! The wife uses her white InReTech Mini-Mag every night! I love to hear her say, "Where's my flashlight"!! :D

hank

Flashlight Enthusiast
So my 4-emitter dropin now has one dead emitter. I think someone put NiMH cells in the m@g and they overdrew it.