Neoca F (F for Frankestein)

PEU

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is what happens when you have a lot of spare parts, some time and willing to have some mod fun:

Introducing the Neoca F :D

neocaf01

neocaf02

neocaf03

neocaf04

neocaf05

Why frankestein? because it uses a tailcap from a Neoca BL, the body is modified Neoca Wood (it accepts skins!!) and the head is a water pipe conector :ohgeez:

Here are the specs:

The retainer ring was made with a piece of aluminium welding rod (oxy-acetylene)
Reflector is a IMS27 and the lens a UCL from flashlightlens.com

Led is a Lux3 TW0J and is driven by a Nextgen 750

The unit is powered by a CR2 battery

:nana:

Pablo

HarryN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pablo - I don't know whether to laugh or cry. That is certainly a "creative" mod. :laughing: Still - to abuse one of those beautiful wood skin lights is almost too much for me.

PEU

Flashlight Enthusiast
HarryN said:
Pablo - I don't know whether to laugh or cry. That is certainly a "creative" mod. :laughing: Still - to abuse one of those beautiful wood skin lights is almost too much for me.

Don't worry Harry :D no beauties were harmed doing this, I took parts that did not passed the quality tests for the build

neocaf06

I just added the proper quebracho skin, the unit was so naaaked :nana:

:stupid:

Pablo

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
I like my Neoca the way it is! The first thing I did when I got home with my SF Beast was remove the dorky :green: muzzle protector! (I know better than to toss mine. :D ) At least yours isn't light green. :D

Larry

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Yep, too much time on your hands! :D But, it's kind of cool to have parts to play with like that!

Might just make a good nightstand/bump in the night light?!