Searching the high "C's"

Cliffnopus

Enlightened
Hello all,

I've been looking for a colored "C" size mag light. Can't seem to find it anywhere, makes me think that maybe it only comes in black ? Does anyone have an idea ? I'm looking to build up a 2C mag. :thinking:

Thanks, Cliff

Last edited:

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought a purple and a pewter 2C at Home Depot last month.

:shrug:

-DF

JasonC8301

Flashlight Enthusiast
I see the silver/pewter Mag 2C's at Home Depot.

If not, someone on CPF does HA service for Mag's (think FiveMega, correct me if I'm wrong.)

Niteowl

Enlightened
SCblur said:
I have a blue 2c mag also

SCblur,

Where did you get your blue 2C and can you get another? Can you post a pic? I've got the pewter and purple from Home Depot and pretty much cleaned out the local supply for myself and several others. The purple has looked like "reflex blue" under store lighting and now I'd like to get a dark blue 2C. The pewter is very sharp looking, almost a "black chrome" look to it.

Cliff, if I can get another purple or pewter, I'll let you know! Pewter was discontinued some time ago and purple was discontinued last year. When I called Mag a couple weeks ago I was told they still had purple in stock to ship to distributors. Don't know if they sell direct.

Cliffnopus

Enlightened
Niteowl said:
SCblur,

Where did you get your blue 2C and can you get another? Can you post a pic? I've got the pewter and purple from Home Depot and pretty much cleaned out the local supply for myself and several others. The purple has looked like "reflex blue" under store lighting and now I'd like to get a dark blue 2C. The pewter is very sharp looking, almost a "black chrome" look to it.

Cliff, if I can get another purple or pewter, I'll let you know! Pewter was discontinued some time ago and purple was discontinued last year. When I called Mag a couple weeks ago I was told they still had purple in stock to ship to distributors. Don't know if they sell direct.

Heck, I'd love a purple - I didn't know they were discontinued. I'd even take a pewter. In 2C please, if available.

Thanks, Cliff

Cliffnopus

Enlightened
I tried two Home Depots last night and only found "D" size and 2AA size Mags. No "C's" avail around here.

Cliff