• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: MagLite 6C

Templar223

Newly Enlightened
Mag, much to my chagrin has discontinued their 6C lights.

I'm looking to buy two.

So... if any of you have one or two rolling around in your extra flashlight / old flashlight stash or tool box, here's your chance to make some money and help me out!

I'm planning on turning them into ROP's, so if the lens / reflector is a little worn, don't sweat it. So long as the body is in decent (good) condition and the switch assembly works (if the switch doesn't work, we'll negotiate price from there).

I'd be willing to pay up to $30 plus up to $10 shipping for said units, via US Postal Money Order only.

Email me and / or post here.

Thanks!

John

Niteowl

Enlightened
Templar223 said:
Mag, much to my chagrin has discontinued their 6C lights......I'm planning on turning them into ROP's....

I got a couple a month ago when I realized they were discontinued. One will have the same fate you're planning, in HA.

E-mailed the "source".

PhantomZ

Enlightened
3rd_shift said:
I'll swing by my local store and grab some.
I know where some are as of last Friday.
Stay tuned.
:popcorn:

if there are quite a few at your local store i'll take a couple myself pls if you'll send to Canada? of course Templar223 gets it first if limited.

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guys, go ahead and express your interest by tomorrow morning, 10 AM central USA time.
I'll be headed to the store after that.

There might be a few to a few dozen lights there.
But, hurry up and let me know asap before I hurry up and go there tomorrow, so I'll know how many to grab.

PhantomZ

Enlightened
3rd_shift said:
Guys, go ahead and express your interest by tomorrow morning, 10 AM central USA time.
I'll be headed to the store after that.

There might be a few to a few dozen lights there.
But, hurry up and let me know asap before I hurry up and go there tomorrow, so I'll know how many to grab.

3rd_shift, i'll take 2 for sure if available. i can have paypal sent asap. thanks for your time~

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
I went to one store and zilch.
I'll try another tomorrow morning and see if they have them.
I'm not ready to throw in the towel yet. :sweat: