look at these lights

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
www.nextorch.com

they look very nice. I cant understand them because I dont feel like loading the translating software, but they look nice.

-David

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would like to know if they have a small light with good lux

-David

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a Nextorch 1xCR2 light. It is very similar to the Q3 in appearance except smaller. I rate the overall quality on par with the Q3. Basically it's like having a CR2 Q3. It's a very nice high quality light.

On the Nextorch web site, you can click on "English" in the top right-hand corner to get the English version.

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
exactly.... my micra has 600... and it is well outdated...

-David

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast
I posted a question on Nextorches recently also, but only Roy replied (thanks for the runtime plots Roy!).

I'm wondering about quality and performance also. Nextorch's site (there's an english version that's quite easy to ready and navigate) states they are "Hard Anodized". Does that mean HA2 or HA3? In reality, only HA3 is considered "Hard Anodized", but not many follow that.

The Z1 looks very nice. A more attractive and unique option to the Q3 and BatteryJunction Iota, IMO. If I didn't have 2x Q3s already, I'd pick up a Nextorch Z1.

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
The point of my Schrade CH4 will scratch the finish in a non-visable part of the battery tube ......took several back-and-forth rubbs to create a scratch though,. The overall finish is very smooth. There are NO rattles and everything fits nice and tight.

speederino

Enlightened
I've had my Nextorch MM for about two weeks. Fit and finish on this light are top notch. I've been very happy with it. To my highly uncalibrated eyes, the beam hotspot is brigher than a Fenix L2P. It may be because the reflector is deeper and bigger than the L2P. Definately out throws the L2P.

To expand on something Roy said, the AA battery tube comes with end caps that allow you to store two AA's in the tube. What's neat is when you put the AA tube in use, the two end caps themselves screw together and hold a CR2 battery. Even comes with a lanyard/keychain attachment for it. I thought that was pretty nifty.

Latest posts