"C" size Rechargeable LED Flashlight from ODL

jbfla

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone have one of these lights
from Optimized Digital Lighting?

http://store.lsgc.com/RECHARGEABLE-LED-FLASHLIGHT-P4C4.aspx

LED, C size, 2 level (20/85 lumens), with NiMH battery and charger for $50.

I'm partial to C size lights (and a lot of other sizes too :)) but would like some first hand feedback before I spend the $$$.

No mention on their spec sheet about the type of LED or electronics used.

jb

adnj

Enlightened
I saw this on-line at Home Depot. I was wondering the exact same thing...

Advanced rechargeable LED flashlight powered by Optimized Digital Lighting (TM) technology packs an incredible 75 lumens into a sleek and durable black anodized machined aluminum body. Its powerful enough to illuminate objects at 100 yards or more but easy to carry since it weighs less than 8 ounces. Features adjustable beam angle, two brightness settings, and a Ni-MH rechargeable battery that provides up to 20 hours of continuous use. Includes detachable wrist strap, car charger and wall charger.

• Adjustable Intensity: 20 lumens (economy mode) and 75 lumens (power mode)• Rechargeable: Ni-MH batteries provide burn time up to 20 hours (economy mode) and up to 2 hours (power mode)• Adjustable Lens: Beam width can be changed from spot to wide angle• Durable: Rugged machined aluminum body with black finish• Chargers included: Car adaptor and wall adaptor for battery charger base• Compact form factor: 7.5 inches long, 2 inches diameter (max)
Internet/ Catalog Only
Internet/Catalog #100396218