In search of lux III/V light that takes cr123a's & has a clip.

fire-stick

Enlightened
I am in search of a lux III/V light that takes cr123a's & has a clip. A low output mode would be nice but is not that important. I'd like to spend about $50 (but that can varry)

l8er

Scott

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nuwai Q3 - underdriven Lux3, clip, and takes 1x 123A, ~$30. Will be brighter (overdriven) with an RCR123A.
There's probably more (many if you don't need a clip) with all your features, but I'm leaving work now...gotta get the hell outta here!

bjn70

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is a Nuwai version that looks like a QIII but is a bit longer and takes 2 cells. I'm pretty sure it has a clip.

I think the Streamlight TL-2 LED still has a clip. I have the older version and it does have a clip.

fire-stick

Enlightened
bjn70 said:
There is a Nuwai version that looks like a QIII but is a bit longer and takes 2 cells. I'm pretty sure it has a clip.

I saw that one. Ther is a lux V and a Lux III. The Lux III even has a low output mode..

I think I found what I was looking for.

l8er

Scott

jclarksnakes

Enlightened
...I think your criteria exactly describes the Nuwai 301X-3. I recently ordered one from eliteled.com and it arrived 3 days later. Price was around $43 plus shipping. I like this light. Of course, I like LOTS of lights.
jc