ARC AAA-P 2006 CPF LE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finbar

Newly Enlightened
Peter,

How about an ARC AAA-P 2006 CPF LE, for those of us that missed the first offerings?

Maybe some new colors aside from the past selections.

Or how about something really special - maybe a titanium or some other interesting metal?

All My Best,
Fin

colubrid

Enlightened
here is a few burgandy specials :)

P1010184.jpg

faco

Enlightened
How about Titanium with a 3 Watt Luxeon LED, Saphire AR Glass & high/low Swith all in the original shape and size and just a AAA Battery...........:wow: :) :grin2: :sssh: well maybe in a few years time

icecube

Newly Enlightened
How about a 5W Luxeon Star with a variable power that runs off, like a C battery?

Or, 3 AAAs. Hum. There's a 5W one out there with no regulation or boost that has 4 Cs. If Peter can make an AAA-P rev.4 that has more than the power of 3 AAA LED, then I believe he could make 5 watter. I'd buy that quickly. Last flashlight you'd need...

GopherwedreamtoomuchGopher

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the idea of a Ti Arc AAA with swappable LED module . I like the performance of the Arc AAA with CS and think that it should stick with that LED but I'd just hate to have an obsolete Ti light in a couple years time and would like to be able to get access to upgrade or just buy an upgrade pill from ARC. Course I'm sure that would be a nightmare to make and warrantee....

Better yet would be Mithril light that runs on fireflies and faerie dust but I'm not holding my breath.

Last edited:

mridude

Newly Enlightened
I've always wondered about swapable heads. I would believe that this is maybe the only way to realistically change the LED on the fly. It may also allow you to quickly upgrade a previous version Arc AAA...assuming the threading would be the same.

Isak Hawk

Enlightened
A regulated Ti Arc-AAA with a luxeon and high-low switch would be absolute perfection! If you could upgrade it by swapping heads down the road I would be in heaven. Back in reality I'm really looking foreward to the new LS :grin2:

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd be happy with one that was dark maroon/burgandy and had the nichia CS (premium model led) in it. Numbered or not would be cool. Just have it a nice color HA with CPF LE or something. Of course I can't afford one probably any ways so not like it matters at this point in time!

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Whoops. Sorry for not responding earlier. I wonder how I missed this thread? No CPF edition planned for this year. The special color we are currently offering is the camo edition.

Peter

cy

Flashaholic
how about a CPF 2007 Special w/ Green HA?
would look very similar to this rare lugged tail ARC AA greenie

arc aa lug.JPG

Gransee said:
Whoops. Sorry for not responding earlier. I wonder how I missed this thread? No CPF edition planned for this year. The special color we are currently offering is the camo edition.

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.