Anybody else have trouble delivering to Yahoo email?

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
In two yahoo email address recipients, I've received messages back from the Verizon postmaster (I have verizon) saying delivery attempts have been unsuccessful. Anybody having a problem with yahoo email. I would imagine the problem is on the Yahoo end, not Verizon but it would be nice to get confirmation.

eluminator

Flashlight Enthusiast
I sent one successfully ten minutes ago using hotmail. It took 10 minutes to show up in my Yahoo inbox, but it's there.

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I always have to log in a few times before going through all the way, but no problems sending or receiving.

Screehopper

Enlightened
Yahoo's spam filter tends to be slow on incoming mail. And sometimes I don't get all of my emails with Yahoo. I thought it was because of an overly aggresive spam filter but I never found the emails in the spam box. :mad:

One time I ordered Papa John's Pizza online. I wondered why I had not received my confirmation email. It took Yahoo 2 hours to deliver it (I verified the time stamp so it wasn't Papa John's fault). Forunately I called Papa John's direct to confirm my order.

I use Yahoo for junk mail purposes and use Gmail as my primary email service. I'd recommend using Gmail over Yahoo.