• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD (PENDING)BlackBird Forsale or trade feeler

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi guys As many of you know I almost never sell lights. So here is one. I have a Jetts22 Blaskbird complete with hanger and the 2 bodies. Never carried, never on for more than a couple of minutes. THIS IS MY VERSION OF A SHELF QUEEN. IT JUST SITS THERE WAITING FOR A HOME. I waited a long tme for this beauty. (people are still waiting. It is a pertty dog gone rare flashligtht. I would like $250.00 for it. I wouldn't mind a trade either, If you want to trade your light must have some kind of equivlent value.
Make me an offer.
YASEUMOFO

Last edited:

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: BlackBird Forsale or trade feeler

I have had several responses on this mostly with questions.

So let me put some information here for you potiential BlackBird lovers here.
First the blackbird is a TiNi coated flashligtht. This is some kind of super hard rare form of titanium coating, Very hard to find people who do this in fact maybe only one olace does it and maybe only in a gold color at the moment.

The blackbird is a flashlight with a single head with an optic. The optic is replacable with a lens for a wider beam the lens is included. The included optic produces a wonderful round beam with a very nice round hot spot. it is unusual optics usually produce a square beam.

tHE BLACKBIRD comes with 2 bodies and 2 tail peices. one body is for cr2 cells one is for 123a cells. One tail price is plain the other allows for attachment of rings. both stand on th end with no problem. Both tail peices include a 2 stage switch.

All in all Now I have pulled the light out to figur it all out I slor of like it again. so you better act quick, I hate selling lights.

If you realy need more pictures let me know I will do a picture study of the thing.
On a seroius note. This is a rare and collectable flashlight there may be 20-30 in the world. Please keep this in mind when asking questions about the light. It is a wonderful opertunity to own somthing very unusual. Ask anybody who has one.
Yaesumofo

blackbird7384sm.jpg

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: BlackBird Forsale or trade feeler

Regentag, you aren't a flashaholic, you've upped the ante to full blown flashajunkie! :devil::).

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
lol,

He buys everything.
Looks like i dont have to put my lights up for sale,I`ll just contact Regentag :laughing:

Benny

Monolith

Enlightened
Rare find considering there are still folks waiting for the finish of the second run.

Regentag

Banned
MorpheusT1 said:
lol,
He buys everything.
Looks like i dont have to put my lights up for sale,I`ll just contact Regentag :laughing:

Benny

Let me know if you want to unload your MiniHID :naughty:

Regentag

Banned
Yowzah!!!

I can now fully understand the "the despondent dozen" Blackbird thread.

I hope things work out.

...Thank you Yaesumofo!

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Regentag said:
Yowzah!!!

I can now fully understand the "the despondent dozen" Blackbird thread.

I hope things work out.

...Thank you Yaesumofo!

Nice catch.

The other thread has been upgraded to the frazzled fifteen.

-LT

Monolith

Enlightened
arewethereyetdad said:
Regentag, wow, this is a nice find. The only thing rarer would be a brass Goldbird (this same set in solid brass). Sorry, you can't have mine. :nana: :laughing:
You mean one of these:

brassbird002.jpg

Or one of these really rare ones with the legs:

Afterbb.jpg

Monolith

Enlightened
flashlight said:
I hope that's not your wedding photo! :laughing:
No, he offered me his girlfriend in exchange for the brassbird and he wanted to see how it would look it place of her....I don't think she was too thrilled about the "photo alteration" nor being traded for a light...