Cheney just shot a guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
He accidentally shot his hunting buddy during a quail hunting trip in texas. Just saw it on CNN...

*EDIT*, more info) Accidentally spreyed the guy with birdshot during a hunting trip yesterday. The guy is resting comfortably in the hospital.

Last edited:

gadget_lover

Flashaholic
My first thought....

Oh? He's not content with torturing people overseas anymore?

*LOL* JUST A FUNNY, FOLKS!

Other thoughts.... Why in the world does the secret service allow the prez and vice prez to play with dangerous toys? In the past we've had accidents with bicycles, guns, fish hooks, rabbits and pretzles. I thing the SS needs to do a better job of protecting our people from themselves.

Daniel

powernoodle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Edited:

Nevermind. With RadarGreg (who is now on my ignore list) saying stuff like that, I'm staying out of this one. :)

best regards

Last edited:

RadarGreg

Enlightened
Laura Bush has killed more people than **** Cheney. I'm suprised the VP knows how to hold a gun. He spent so many years dodging the draft, it is a wonder he knows the business end of a rifle. Probably best he wasn't drafted in Vietnam; we would have more GIs peppered with gunfire from him, hehe.

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you have any verified information that Laura Bush has killed anyone? She doesn't seem like the killing type to me.. not pro or anti Laura here, I just wasn't aware that she'd killed anybody..

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
I feel bad for Cheney. It must be a lot of guilt to cause an accident like that. :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.