• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold!! HA NAT MrBulk LionHeart #132

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
for SALE one LIONHEART #132. Mint condition Flashlight only.
$156 + 3% for paypal regardless of how you pay shipped via priority mail insured for $200.00. It is mint. This is priced right in the middle of what people have been paying. Don't expect this price to change I would rather keep the light. Believe me when I say it cost me more than $156. I was sitting here looking at a whole bunch of flashlights. Some of which are duplicates. So I am moving some the duplicates into new lights.
The dupes are going slowly (except for my VIP's they aren't going anywhere) so keep your eyes peeled.
Move quick. There were only a certain number of these made. (I don't know how many) Their will most likely not be any more of these made.
From my point of view this is a bargain.

Some of you may have heard me say that i never sell my lights. Until now this has been true. I have been slowly expanding my interests so I need to be more prudent in choosing my investments.
Thanks.
Do I really Need to Put a picture up? WE all know what a lion heart looks like this one is perfect it looks like new it has never been carried It is perfect in every way. But if you really need a picture then I will get out the camera and tri pod and shoot a shoot or two reduce the size crop it and upload it to photobucket then place the link on this listening. If you really need me to do all of this let me know and I will do it.
Yaesumofo

Last edited: