Getting caught up, paypal and other news..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just got back from the 2006 SHOT show. Great to see everyone.

We are getting caught up with our Arc-AAA orders. Demand has continued to increase but our upgraded manufacturing capabilities are finally turning the tide. Delivery time is now down to less than 2-weeks. I have also begin accepting Paypal again and we may turn on a few foreign dealers soon.

It is important that we master our Arc-AAA production demands if we are going to add new products to our line-up. I demostrated a prototype of one of those new products to a select number of people at the trade show. Not ready to announce it to everyone just yet. If you were one of those people, please keep it under your hat for now. Thanks.

To all, thank you for your continued support.

Peter

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Peter,
** disclaimer** Please this is not meant to sound mean or be a mean statement.

are you planning on using a more white LED for the next light? the workmanship is superb but the blue light coming out the front distracts too much from the great light.

Doug

mridude

Newly Enlightened
Please excuse my ignorance.

2006 SHOT show?

.............okay, I Googled it......guns, I get it.

Was **** Cheney there?

Last edited:

greenLED

Flashaholic
It was a pleasure meeting you and Merri, Peter. Please thank Merri for fixing my greenLED ;) ArcAAA (thanks, Larry!)

mridude said:
Was **** Cheney there?
Nope, apparently he was busy shooting somewhere else :green:

Last edited:

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
Uhh, MRIDude, the SHOT Show is much, much more than firearms. Take a look around at the threads here about the SHOT show and you can see how big of a deal it is to us flashaholics..

greenLED

Flashaholic
ACMarina said:
Uhh, MRIDude, the SHOT Show is much, much more than firearms. Take a look around at the threads here about the SHOT show and you can see how big of a deal it is to us flashaholics..

Yup, Shooting, Hunting, and Outdoor Trade Show. There are lights, boxes, ammo, guns, police gear, clothing, paintball, outfitters, materials, custom productions, knives, etc.

mridude

Newly Enlightened
Okay everyone. My appologies. I googled it and found the SHOT show website. Upon first blush it looked like a gun show. An outdoorsmen's show maybe more correct. It appeared to have been a fairly massive event.

The **** Cheney crack was hard to stiffle.

mridude

Newly Enlightened
So, You met Peter G. and his wife Merri. Nice people I hear. They showed you "something". Made you swear a blood oath to keep it to yourselves.

.......and leaked a tease about it here.

.........would you be in violation of this oath if you were to say that it is at least worth waiting for?

MrMom

Enlightened
The new item is worth the wait. It's a sleek beauty! Start saving now so that the PP will be fully loaded upon the release.

mridude

Newly Enlightened
MrMom said:
The new item is worth the wait. It's a sleek beauty! Start saving now so that the PP will be fully loaded upon the release.

Thanks Mr. Mom. I figured as much.

Well, that should make this vendor's forum a hot spot in the, I hope, near future.

I am glad to see that the waiting periods have dropped down to a reasonable two weeks on the ArcFlashlight website. That's good news. I remember Peter G. mentioning previously on another thread that he needed to get a handle on the AAA back orders before starting a new line.

It appears that time might soon be here.

Congratulations to Merri and Peter on the apparent success of their new Arc enterprise!
Perhaps the new product should be called the "Phoenix".

icecube

Newly Enlightened
Sounds like fun.

I would pay for a mega-bright, sixty lumen or so, ARC that runs for about 8 hours off a C battery.

:awman:

We can dream, we can dream.

It's what every technician should have on his belt. An ARC AAA-p in the pocket and the above on his belt, to supplement the often-blown worklights as he peers into the depths of a complex front-wheel drive car...

GopheriusemyarcbecauseatworkGopher

Yooper

Enlightened
icecube said:
Sounds like fun.

I would pay for a mega-bright, sixty lumen or so, ARC that runs for about 8 hours off a C battery.

Me too. I <3 C cells lately. 5000 mah in a fairly compact package, and a C-cell sized flashlight body fills my hand juuuust right.

Status
Not open for further replies.