Fenix L2P LED not centered in the reflector

RaptorF22

Newly Enlightened
I received my L2P today but I noticed that the LED is not centered in the reflector. Nevertheless, the beam is perfect and whiter than the Fenix L1P. Please let me know if some of you has been received an L2P with the LED out of the center.

awman.gif

untitled1.jpg

TenPin

Newly Enlightened
My L2P is slightly off center but it has no noticeable affect on the beam. A bit annoying because I'm a perfectionist but no big deal.

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
got my 1st Fenix (L2P) yesterday, led slightly outcentered, also no effect in the beam noticeable.

Impressions: great light, sheat is marvellous, service of Lighthound extremely well

Just wished it wouldnt be a reverse clickie and that there were a 2-stage-switch by turning the head (and thus the clickie remains on/off only). Concerns "solved" because of necessity to do the 2-stage mod.

RebelXTNC

Enlightened
Got my L2P yesterday also. It's off center by a miniscule amount. Beam looks great and I'm very pleased with the light!

BlackDecker

Enlightened
My L1P is off center just like your L2P. Can't see that it makes any difference in beam output. Very happy with that light!

Longbow

Enlightened
My L2P is centered. It's brighter than my bright Inova T2, smaller, and boasts the same flat runtime curve as the T2 (on lithiums). Marvalous light!!!