• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CR2 Ion -sold and shipped!

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
ey all,

I recieved my Cr2 Ion today and it is a beautiful little light , very tiny with a very nice low and bright high flood type beam. This light has some beautiful machining. I'd actually thought that the Ion would be too big for keychain carry (for me) but it is just about perfect for it.

Unfortunately , I'm currently on workers comp for shoulder surgery , my girlfriends job with alltel is in limbo since they are talking about trying to move her dept out of atlanta to little rock (none of her coworkers will make that move either) so I'm thinking that the Ion is a luxury I just can't afford.

This one is Black HA3. 125 dollars shipped via priority mail with delivery confirmation (what I paid). Paypal only, CC add 5.00.

First to post "I'll take it"... well you know the drill

Last edited:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: CR2 Ion -sold pending!

Hi Ken,

PayPal sent. Sorry you had to let this one go but you still have tonight
to play with it. I just sent PayPal for a Mclux III PD right before this one.
Don said he would ship it tommorow as well. I will have to camp out at the
box.Thank you for the light.

Ken:)

:buddies:

colubrid

Enlightened
Re: CR2 Ion -sold pending!

OMGosh - xochi,

I am in Atlanta and I would have driven to pick that light up if I had known you wanted to sell it.

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry Colubrid!

Kenster, your Ion is on its way! I shipped it out this morning priority mail with delivery confirmation. Thanks.

fleegs

Enlightened
Best of luck with your situation. I hope things work out for the best. Really sad you had to sell this light. I hope you hit the lottery.

rob

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey, Thanks Fleegs. Very kind sentiment. I'm not broke just have to exercise a little restraint for awhile. We were also fortunate that things happened when they did so that our tax refunds can be banked in case we're on one income for awhile. You know what they say...

This too , shall pass.:)