Widest Flood Light?

LumenHound

Flashlight Enthusiast
Look for one of the many Lux1 or Lux3 models that have head/reflector assemblies that unscrew completely to give what's known as candle mode. This is 120 degrees flood or more.

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, something like one of the current high dome TLE-5 modules for the MiniMag used WITHOUT the reflector or bezel would probably be about the widest flood you could possibly get and very usably bright.

offroadcmpr

Enlightened
I've used the TLE-5 module with out the reflector and head, but you have to be carefull. We were airsofting into the dark, and I used that set up so that I could find all of my equipment in the dark. I gave it to my friend who promptly knocked the module out of the bi pin base. Of course I had another flashlight to find it and put it back in, but it would have been bad if that was my only light.

So unless you can find a way to keep it from falling out, I would try to find something different.

Paul6ppc

Enlightened
I was experimenting yesterday with my MM with TLE5 it is best with no reflector,a very WIDE smooth beam, no artifact.I may just keep it thit way,the bezel was on to protect it.Still VERY wide.