Any dealers sell Inova replacement tailcaps?

fieldops

Flashlight Enthusiast
I lost my tailcap off my Inova T3 in the blizzard last weekend while changing batteries :(. Are there any dealers on CPF selling new tailcaps?

Thanks

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have you tried calling Inova? There's a chance they might replace it for free since it was lost while the light was being used in an actual emergency. I'd mention that you asked about a replacement tailcap on the largest flashlight forum in the world and the first suggestion was to try Inova's outstanding customer service.

Worst they can say is, 'No!'

icon10.gif

spoonrobot

Enlightened
Email or call Inova:

The tailcap for my T2 was run over while I was changing the batteries (bounced off the porch and into the street) and smashed flat. I sent an email explaining the situation and they sent me two new tailcaps.

fieldops

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks guys. Yes, I emailed them today. Hopefully I will hear back soon. Even if I have to pay for a new cap, that's ok since its my fault. If they want to give me new caps, I'm all for that too:grin2:. Thanks for the suggestions.

fieldops

fieldops

Flashlight Enthusiast
GOOD NEWS!

I have heard from their customer service and they are sending out a T3 tailcap without delay, even though it was accidently lost and not defective. That's super service in my book :thumbsup:. Thanks again guys.

fieldops