PremierLight Survior Laser/LED and Waterproof

chiphead

Flashlight Enthusiast
From what I can tell, it looks like a good buy and pretty tough. But when it comes to a laser, if it's nothing more than a pencil beam...forget it. I've got a true SAR laser from the folks at Greatland Laser. The beam on this puppy is +20ft wide at over 15 miles.

chiphead
Walking through life at DEFCON-2.

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
I used to sell these,

I had more returns on PremierLight than anything I have ever sold. 1/3 of all the Premier lights came back to me as defective.

meeshu

Enlightened
Top Secret! So secret even I don't know where I am
DELLED said:
http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/t...ight&noImage=0&returnPage=search-results1.jsp

I just found this the other day. I have been looking for a rugged laser light and this may be the one. Added bonus with the led. Might make for a great EDC.

Anyone have one?

I have two. The lights are still working, but I haven't used them much.

Physically, the lights appears to be well built; therefore they would probably take drops and knocks quite well. HOWEVER, the reliability of the electronics is questionable (according to reports and forum posts that I've read)!

I would consider the light to be a bit too big and too heavy for EDC, but that's up to the individual.

Given the questionable reliability, I would suggest the light NOT be relied on for use in important or life threatening situations, unless you have one or more extra lights in case the first light fails. For novelty use, fine; otherwise not.