• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Various SF HAIII Pieces - ALL GONE!

wquiles

Flashaholic
SOLD - 1) SF Z58 Clickie Tailcap for "C" series. New. $35 - SOLD! to Searchlights pending funds!
(SOLD - PICTURE REMOVED)

SOLD - 2) SF Z41 Tailcap HAIII - #1. This is the host for "C" bodies and or the M3 and M4 that you need for the two-level LED switch mod as shown in my signature. Just to clarify, only the basic switch is sold here, not the completed two-level mod. New. $12.50 - SOLD! to TB pending funds!
(SOLD - PICTURE REMOVED)

SOLD - 3) SF Z41 Tailcap HAIII - #2. This is the host for "C" bodies and or the M3 and M4 that you need for the two-level LED switch mod as shown in my signature. Just to clarify, only the basic switch is sold here, not the completed two-level mod. New. $12.50 - - SOLD! to TB pending funds!
(SOLD - PICTURE REMOVED)

SOLD - 4) SF M2 shock isolated bezel. HAIII. New. $30 - SOLD! to rikvee pending funds!
(SOLD - PICTURE REMOVED)

SOLD - 5) SF A19 cell extender #1. Ultra rare, custom HAIII. New. $40 - ONE of the THREE for sale SOLD! to Searchlight pending funds!
(ALL 3 SOLD - PICTURE REMOVED)

SOLD - 6) SF A19 cell extender #2. Ultra rare, custom HAIII. New. $35
(ALL 3 SOLD - PICTURE REMOVED) - SOLD! to Searchlights pending funds!

SOLD - 7) SF A19 cell extender #3. Ultra rare, custom HAIII. New. $35
(ALL 3 SOLD - PICTURE REMOVED) - SOLD! to Searchlights pending funds!

SOLD - 8) SF 6P in custom HAIII. Rare. New. $40 - SOLD! to CCW pending funds
(SOLD - PICTURE REMOVED)

SOLD - 9) TranquilityBase custom 18650 cell tube, "E" series on both ends, HAIII. New. $50 - SOLD! to gunspepper pending funds!
(SOLD - PICTURE REMOVED)

SOLD - 10) E to C adapter (allows you to use "C" series heads/lamps on "E" bodies). Used only once. No scratches, looks new. $15 - SOLD! to skillet pending funds
(SOLD - PICTURE REMOVED)

SOLD - 11) Aleph Series 1xCR123 body. Used very little. $15 -> SOLD to Niteowl pending funds!

SOLD - 12) Aleph Series 1.5xCR123 body. Used very little. $15 - SOLD to LED Zeppelin pending funds!

SOLD - 13) Aleph Series 2xCR123 body. Used very little. $15 - SOLD to Searchlight pending funds!

All prices include S/H and insurance in the CONUS. Paypal only, no trades. Please send payment (cash or credit same price) to:
wquiles [at] hotmail {dot} com

Thanks,
Will

Last edited:

Niteowl

Enlightened
Re: FS: Various SF HAIII Pieces

I'll take 11) Aleph Series 1xCR123 body. Used very little. $15

PP sent.

Last edited:

Searchlight

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Various SF HAIII Pieces

I'll take #1, 5 and 13.
Z58, A19(HAIII) and Aleph 2x123. PM sent.
:paypal:

Last edited:

Searchlight

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Various SF HAIII Pieces - REDUCED!

I'll take items #6 and 7. SF A19 extenders. Thank you!
:paypal:

Last edited:

CCW

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Various SF HAIII Pieces - REDUCED!

I will take #8. Thanks.
PP sent.

Last edited:

wquiles

Flashaholic
Thank you all - most appretiated :bow:

I think I have received payment from most everyone, so for those who already paid, I will be packaging your new "toys" tonight and tomorrow and they will be shipped promptly on Monday morning. I think that for most all of the packages I will be using USPS insured with delivery confirmation, so you will be getting an email or PM from me with your tracking information and/or shipping confirmation details.

Will